A collection of indie developers and publishers have teamed up for a new online digital games festival called Guerrilla Collective.
Hosted by Greg Miller and produced by Media Indie Exchange with Kinda Funny Games Showcase, the Guerrilla Collective will take the form of a multi-day press conference from June 6-8.
It promises to feature game announcements, trailers and a celebration of gaming culture, with events kicking off at 10am PT / 1am ET / 6pm UK on each day of the festival.
June looks set to be a busy month in the gaming calendar despite the cancellation of E3 2020, which was originally scheduled for June 9-11.
Guerrilla Collective participants
- 11 Bit Studios (credits include Frostpunk, This War of Mine)
- Another Indie (Simulacra 2, Yuppie Psycho)
- Coffee Stain Studios (Satisfactory, Deep Rock Galactic)
- Fellow Traveller (In Other Waters, Neo Cab)
- Funcom (Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden, Conan Exiles)
- Good Shepherd (John Wick Hex, The Eternal Cylinder)
- Headup (Bridge Constructor Portal, Pumpkin Jack)
- Humble Publishing (Temtem, Forager)
- Larian Studios (Baldur’s Gate III, Divinity: Original Sin II)
- Modern Wolf (Necronator: Dead Wrong, Out There: Oceans of Time)
- Paradox Interactive (Cities: Skylines, Stellaris)
- Raw Fury (Kingdom Two Crowns, Atomicrops)
- Rebellion (Sniper Elite 4, Zombie Army 4: Dead War)
- Those Awesome Guys (Monster Prom, Move or Die, Floppy Knights)
- Thunderful (SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech, Lonely Mountains: Downhill)
- United Label (Eldest Souls, Röki)
- Versus Evil (The Banner Saga, Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire)
- Whitethorn Games (Aground, StarCrossed)
- WINGS Interactive (Later Daters, Lord Winklebottom Investigates)
- Ysbryd Games (World of Horror, VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action)
- ZA/UM (Disco Elysium)