Launching on March 29, GTA+ will cost $5.99 per month and offer members a range of exclusive benefits.
“Being a GTA+ Member gets you a recurring monthly GTA$500,000 direct deposit to your Maze Bank account, plus the opportunity to claim properties in and around Los Santos that unlock gameplay updates you may have missed out on, special vehicle upgrades, member-only discounts, GTA$ and RP bonuses, and more each month,” Rockstar said.
Players will need to own a copy of Grand Theft Auto V or Grand Theft Auto Online to sign up for GTA+.
Members will gain access to a new set of exclusive rewards each month and special GTA+ Shark Cards offering extra bonus cash.
GTA+ benefits available during launch month (March 29–April 27) include:
- GTA$500,000 delivered automatically to your Maze Bank Account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight — along with a complimentary Hao’s Special Works upgrade for it before it is made available to purchase by the general public — plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries.
- The Auto Shop located in La Mesa, which introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be reimbursed GTA$50,000 during this event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts automatically added to your wardrobe.
- The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
- 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race Series.
Rockstar is offering significant launch window discounts on the games, most notably on PS5. GTA V and GTA Online are available together for $9.99 / £8.75 on the PlayStation Store and $19.99 / £17.49 on the Microsoft Store until June 14.
The new standalone version of GTA Online is also free to download for three months exclusively for PS5 players with a PlayStation Plus subscription. It costs £8.99 / $9.99 for Xbox Series X/S.
More GTA 5 and GTA Online on VGC:
Here’s 30 mins of GTA V PS5 gameplay in ray tracing mode | Gallery: Here’s how GTA 5 compares on PS5 vs PS4 | GTA 5 loads around 3 times faster on PS5 than PS4 | Confirmed: The full GTA V package is $10 on PS5 and $20 on Xbox Series X|S | GTA V’s PS5 and Xbox Series X/S graphics modes have been confirmed
The PS5 and Xbox Series X/S versions of GTA V have three graphics modes for players to choose from.
They include Fidelity Mode for the highest visual quality, a Performance Mode designed to offer the most responsive gameplay experience, and a Performance RT mode billed as a hybrid of the first two modes.
Rockstar confirmed in February that Grand Theft Auto 6 is currently in development.