Google Stadia launch games announced
Baldur’s Gate 3, Destiny 2 highlight Stadia launch library
Google has announced a wide library of games for its forthcoming streaming service, Google Stadia.
During its first Stadia Connect livestream on Thursday, the company confirmed that more than 30 titles will be available on the streaming platform when it launches in November.
Stadia’s library is highlighted by Larian Studios’ Baldur’s Gate 3, Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint and Bungie’s Destiny 2.
The announced library also features games from studios such as Electronic Arts, Square Enix, 2K and Bethesda. Google promises there will be more titles to come.
Google confirmed on Thursday that Stadia will launch in 14 counties in November 2019. To play Stadia in 2019, purchase of the $129 Founder’s Edition is required.
Here’s a list of every game announced for Google Stadia so far:
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Ubisoft
- Baldur’s Gate 3 – Larian Studios
- Borderlands 3 – 2K
- The Crew 2 – Ubisoft
- Darksiders Genesis – THQ Nordic
- Destiny 2 – Bungie
- Doom – Bethesda Softworks
- Doom Eternal – Bethesda Softworks
- Dragonball Xenoverse 2 – Bandai Namco
- Elder Scrolls Online – Bethesda Softworks
- Farming Simulator 19 – Giants Software
- Final Fantasy XV – Square Enix
- Football Manager – Sega
- Get Packed – Coatsink
- GRID – Codemasters
- Gylt – Tequila Works
- Just Dance – Ubisoft
- Metro Exodus – Deep Silver
- Mortal Kombat 11 – Warner Bros. Interactive
- NBA 2K – 2K
- Power Rangers: Battle For The Grid – nWay Games
- Rage 2 – Bethesda Softworks
- Samurai Showdown – SNK
- Tomb Raider Trilogy – Square Enix
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint – Ubisoft
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 – Ubisoft
- Thumper – Drool
- Trials Rising – Ubisoft
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood – Bethesda Softworks