GameStop is currently running a buy one get one free promotion on a selection of games.
At the time of publishing there were 40 titles included in the offer, with customers getting the cheaper of their two chosen games as the free one.
A selection of the games featured in the promotion follows:
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) – $49.99
- Elden Ring (PS4) – $49.99
- Forspoken (PS5) – $44.99
- Gotham Knights (Xbox Series X/S) – $39.99
- Marvel’s Midnight Suns Enhanced Edition (Xbox Series X/S) – $29.99
- Octopath Traveler 2 (Switch) – $39.99
- Saints Row Criminal Custom Edition (Xbox Series X/S) – $27.99
- The Callisto Protocol Day One Edition (PS5, Xbox Series X/S) – $39.99
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (Switch) – $44.99
Speaking during a financial results briefing in February, Square Enix president Yosuke Matsuda said sales of the game had been “lacklustre” following “challenging” reviews.
In contrast, Elden Ring has sold over 20 million copies since its release in February 2022 and also won numerous Game of the Year awards.
Its first expansion, Shadow of the Erdtree, was officially announced earlier this year, although a release date and further details have yet to be been confirmed.