Amazon has announced the latest batch of ‘free’ titles coming to Prime Gaming members.
Included as part of an Amazon Prime membership, Prime Gaming gives subscribers free PC titles to keep and exclusive in-game content each month.
February 2022’s games will be:
- Ashwalkers: A Survival Journey
- As Far as the Eye
- Double Kick Heroes
- Golazo! Soccer League
Prime Gaming - February 2022 games
February will also include a number of content drops for other games, with highlights including:
- four drops of $100k for GTA Online
- a Love Hurts outfit for Dead by Daylight
- a ‘There Can Be Oni One’ content pack for Doom Eternal
- a Two Point Hospital ‘Stealth Mode’ bundle
January’s free games were Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Total War Warhammer, World War Z Aftermath, Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered, WRC7 FIA World Rally Championship, Abandon Ship, Paper Beast: Folded Edition, In Other Waters and Two Point Hospital.
These games can all still be claimed until the end of January 31, at which point they’ll be replaced by the new titles.
Amazon Prime Gaming – February 2022
- Stellaris – Explore a galaxy full of wonders as player’s interact with diverse alien races, discover strange new worlds with unexpected events and expand the reach of the empire through the limitless possibilities in this sci-fi grand strategy game.
- Ashwalkers: A Survival Journey – Embark on a survival journey through a harsh world with no rules or judgment as gamers manage a party, food and equipment, as well as face moral dilemmas from a non-linear narrative survival sim with 34 possible endings.
- As Far As The Eye – Construct a mobile village and travel with a tribe to the centre of the world in this roguelike turn-based resource-management game filled with procedural situations, natural events, skill-trees and hard choices.
- Double Kick Heroes – Survive on the highway to hell by butchering loads of zombies throughout 24 levels of pure madness.
- Golazo! Soccer League – Have lots of pure fun with this dynamic arcade football game fitted with medium-sized fields, no fouls and no offsides whistled.