Several of the titles showcased in the PAX West trailer above will also be coming to consoles, and to Steam after a period of Epic store exclusivity.
While most of the announcements are new, The Eternal Cylinder and Ooblets were previously announced for the Epic Games store.
- Wattam (Funomena) is a game “about the joys of friendship” from Katamari Damacy and Noby Noby Boy creator Keita Takahashi
- The Alto Collection (Snowman) includes endless snowboarder Alto’s Adventure and its endless sandboarding sequel Alto’s Odyssey, released for the first time together for PC
- No Straight Roads (Metronomik) is an action game in which players fight the “massive EDM empire” as an indie rock band, directed by Wan Hazmer, lead game designer of Final Fantasy XV, and Street Fighter V concept artist Daim Dziauddin
- Airborne Kingdom (The Wandering Band) blends city management and exploration as players build their own flying domain
- Manifold Garden (William Chyr) sees players manipulating gravity to change their perspective as they explore MC Escher-esque architecture
- Superliminal (Pillow Castle) is a first-person puzzle game that sees players explore a surreal world by manipulating objects, launching late 2019
- The Eternal Cylinder (Ace Team) is an open-world alien survival adventure game coming to the Epic Games Store in 2020
- Ooblets (Glumberland) is “a farming, creature collection, and town life game”
Koch Media‘s CEO said recently the company’s “not ruling out” releasing more PC games exclusively through the Epic Games store, following the success of Metro Exodus on the digital marketplace.