The all-digital event runs from June 12-15 and will include a four-day live broadcast hosted by Alex ‘Goldenboy’ Mendez, Jacki Jing and Greg Miller, featuring publisher showcases, press conferences, industry panels, livestreams and more.
While it noted in Thursday’s announcement that the timing of some events is still subject to change, the ESA said E3 2021 will kick off with press conferences from Ubisoft and Gearbox and close with an official awards show.
E3 2021 schedule overview
- Saturday, June 12, broadcast pre-show starts at 10am PT / 1pm ET
- E3 2021 will kick off with press conferences from Ubisoft and Gearbox Entertainment, as well as a session with GamesBeat.
- Sunday, June 13, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:45am PT / 11:45am ET
- Monday, June 14, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:00am PT / 11:00am ET
- Tuesday, June 15, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:00am PT / 11:00am ET
Fan registration for E3 2021 is now live, after media, industry professionals, and creators/influencers were given the chance to sign up previously.
While the live E3 2021 broadcast will be available for everyone on platforms including Twitch, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook, consumers who sign up to the free E3 2021 portal and app will receive access to exclusive features.
The ESA has said the portal and app will serve as a key hub throughout the event, offering fans and media an “interactive experience” featuring virtual exhibitor booths, places to hang and chat with other users, and gamified show elements.