Notice: To display this embed please allow the use of Functional Cookies in Cookie Preferences.
Dragon Quest XI S is coming to Xbox, PC and Game Pass
Definitive Edition adds new side quests, Photo mode and more
Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition will release for Xbox One, PC and Game Pass on December 4, Square Enix has announced.
The game was originally released for PlayStation 4 and PC in 2018 and marks Dragon Quest’s first appearance on an Xbox platform. S is an enhanced version of the J-RPG, first released for Nintendo Switch in 2019.
The S version includes new side missions, Japanese audio, a Photo mode, 2D mode, a fully orchestrated soundtrack and more.
Dragon Quest XI S Xbox features
- New side stories for companions– Dragon Quest XI has some of the most charming characters of any RPG. This edition of game includes new side stories and adventures that weren’t in the original release, so you can get to know them better than ever.
- 2D mode – You can play the game with either beautifully detailed 3D graphics, but if you want to celebrate the series’ roots, you can also play the entire adventure in retro-inspired 2D. You can even switch between the styles mid-adventure.
- 16-bit World of Tickington – this optional activity lets you visit locations from previous Dragon Quest worlds, full of characters to talk to and quests to complete.
- Japanese audio – You can now play the entire game, including the additional content, with a new Japanese voice track
- Photo mode – As you can tell from the screenshots, Dragon Quest XI is a real pretty game. Now you can immortalize your adventures with a comprehensive photo mode. You can rearrange characters, make them pose, change angles and much more.
Xbox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller
Gotham Knights - Deluxe Edition (PS5)
Some external links on this page are affiliate links, if you click on our affiliate links and make a purchase we might receive a commission.