The game will be available digitally priced at $39.99 / £34.99 / €39.99, developer ZA/UM announced on Monday.
It was confirmed last week that Disco Elysium: The Final Cut will also be released for Nintendo Switch via eShop on October 12.
PS4 and Xbox One retail physical editions of Disco Elysium – The Final Cut will then be released on November 9 priced at $39.99 / £34.99.
Disco Elysium - The Final Cut (Announcement Trailer)
Introducing full voice acting and additional quests, the updated version of the celebrated detective RPG—which won three prizes at the 2020 BAFTA Games Awards and two prizes at the 2020 Game Developers Choice Awards—hit PS4, PS5, PC and Mac in March 2021.
Disco Elysium – The Final Cut features
- New Political Vision Quests: Face the reality of your worldview as your political compass leads you down new paths. Discover more citizens, a whole extra area, and monumental sights as you leave an even bigger mark on the world by chasing your dreams.
- Full Voice Acting: All the city’s beautiful people are brought to life with full voiceover. Play characters against each other, try to help them, or fall hopelessly in love as each word is spoken to you with the appropriate accent and emotion.
- Improved Playability: Full controller support and customization lets you play with your preferred setup. Enjoy an expanded range of language options. See the difference when playing in 4K resolution and at 60 frames per second on Xbox Series X.
- Real Role-Playing: Customize your character with wildly different skills, clothing items, and tools – from guns to a flashlight and a boombox. Develop new ideas in the detective’s Thought Cabinet to change how you approach and handle each situation.
- Unprecedented Freedom: Death, sex, taxes, and disco – nothing is off the table in this open world. Solve a massive murder investigation or relax and kick back with sprawling side-cases. Disco Elysium’s revolutionary dialogue system lets you do almost anything.