A new Destiny 2: The Witch Queen trailer has been released.
Ahead of the expansion’s February 22 launch, the trailer below provides a glimpse at the game’s upcoming crafting system.
“Master the new crafting system and create custom weaponry with unique combinations of mods, shaders, and advanced stat pools,” it says.
Destiny 2: The Witch Queen - Weapons and Gear Trailer
The video also offers a look at these new Exotic weapons coming to the game:
- Grand Overture – Slug launcher charges full auto missiles
- Parasite – Worm launcher with increasing damage
- Osteo Striga – Swarming projectiles trigger a toxic burst
- Titan Glaive: Edge of Action – Place protective shield
- Warlock Glaive: Edge of Intent – Deploy healing turret
- Hunter Glaive: Edge of Concurrence – Tracking chain lightning
- Hoarfrost-Z chest – Stasis wall replaces Barricade
- Osmiomancy gloves – Additional Coldsnap with enhanced seeking
- Blight Ranger helmet – Reflected projectiles deal increased damage
Bungie said this week that The Witch Queen is on track to be the most pre-ordered expansion in Destiny 2 history, with over a million players having purchased the product ahead of its release.
PlayStation boss Jim Ryan said: “Bungie’s successful track record in multi-format publishing and live game services will assist us in realizing our ambitions to take PlayStation beyond the console and increase our potential audience.
“They will remain independent and multi-platform, will enjoy creative freedom, and their track record in developing massively successful franchises in the sci-fi shooter genre will be highly complementary to SIE’s own IP portfolio.”