A new Destiny 2: The Witch Queen trailer has been released.
Ahead of the expansion’s February 22 launch, the trailer below provides a glimpse at the game’s upcoming crafting system.
“Master the new crafting system and create custom weaponry with unique combinations of mods, shaders, and advanced stat pools,” it says.
The video also offers a look at these new Exotic weapons coming to the game:
- Grand Overture – Slug launcher charges full auto missiles
- Parasite – Worm launcher with increasing damage
- Osteo Striga – Swarming projectiles trigger a toxic burst
- Titan Glaive: Edge of Action – Place protective shield
- Warlock Glaive: Edge of Intent – Deploy healing turret
- Hunter Glaive: Edge of Concurrence – Tracking chain lightning
- Hoarfrost-Z chest – Stasis wall replaces Barricade
- Osmiomancy gloves – Additional Coldsnap with enhanced seeking
- Blight Ranger helmet – Reflected projectiles deal increased damage
Bungie said this week that The Witch Queen is on track to be the most pre-ordered expansion in Destiny 2 history, with over a million players having purchased the product ahead of its release.
PlayStation boss Jim Ryan said: “Bungie’s successful track record in multi-format publishing and live game services will assist us in realizing our ambitions to take PlayStation beyond the console and increase our potential audience.
“They will remain independent and multi-platform, will enjoy creative freedom, and their track record in developing massively successful franchises in the sci-fi shooter genre will be highly complementary to SIE’s own IP portfolio.”