The upcoming first-person shooter from Arkane Lyon, the team behind Dishonored, will hit PC and PS5 as a timed console exclusive on May 21, 2021.
Players can pre-order the Standard Edition for £59.99/$59.99 or the Deluxe Edition for £79.99/$79.99 on the PS5 Store and on PC via the Bethesda.net Launcher.
- “Storm Rider” Colt Character Skin
- One Trinket (equippable in-game buff)
- The Dishonored-inspired Unique Weapon, Royal Protector Machete (PlayStation 5 Exclusive)
Deluxe Edition Content
- Includes all pre-order bonuses outlined above
- Eat The Rich Tribunal Unique Weapon
- .44 Karat Fourpounder Unique Weapon
- “Party Crasher” Colt Character Skin
- “Sharp Shooter” Julianna Character Skin
- Original Game Soundtrack Selections
- Two Trinkets (equippable in-game buffs)
- The Prey-inspired Unique Weapon, Transtar Trencher (PlayStation 5 Exclusive)
Announced at E3 2019, Deathloop takes place on a lawless island called Blackreef. Its central mechanic is the ability to replay sequences in order to approach situations in different ways.
Players take on the role of assassin Colt, who’s stuck in a time loop which sees him wake up on the same beach each day to find he’s the subject of an island-wide manhunt.
In order to break the loop he must use weapons and supernatural abilities to take out eight targets before the clock strikes midnight.
However, there’s also a rival assassin locked in the time loop called Juliana. Her job is to protect the loop by eliminating Colt.
An optional multiplayer element lets players step into Juliana’s shoes and invade other players’ games.