New details on Cyberpunk 2077’s in-game perks and Cyberware have appeared online.
The new details were published in a German preview (translated by Reddit, via Wccftech) and reveal some of character customisation options that will be available to players when the game releases in November.
Among other things, the writeup lists perks from the Engineering, Crafting and Athletic perk trees, as well as some of the Cyberware players can choose to install on their character.
Cyberware must be installed in a limited number of slots across the player character’s body (eyes, arms, skeletal system etc) and unlocks new abilities such as Mantis Blades or automatic slow-mo when health is low.
You can see the full list of perks and Cyberware revealed in the preview below, in its own words.
The Cyberpunk 2077 release date was recently delayed by two months to November 19, marking a second delay for the game this year after it slipped from its originally targeted April launch to September.
The company also said it intends to release the “proper, full-blown next-gen version” of Cyberpunk 2077 in 2021, which is very likely to support its own ray-tracing visual effects.
Cyberpunk 2077 Athletic Perks
- Gladiator– reduces damage taken while blocking by 20%.
- Regeneration – slowly regenerates health in combat.
- Pack Mule – doubles carrying capacity.
- Invincible -increases maximum health by 10%.
- Super Hero Landing – reduces fall damage by 5%.
- Multitasker – lets you shoot while sprinting, sliding and jumping at the same time.
- Transporter – lets you shoot and sprint while carrying a body.
- Hard motherfucker – at the start of a fight, armor and resistance are increased by 20% for 10 seconds.
Cyberpunk 2077 Crafting Perks
- Master Gunsmith – 5% chance of getting an additional prototype component as crafting material for every item made.
- R&D – the said skill that enables you to upgrade items to the legendary quality level.
- Crazy Science is a trait, a kind of master skill at the bottom of the talent tree, which increases the sales prices of your items by 25%.
Cyberpunk 2077 Engineering Perks
- Mech Looter – you can loot scrap from drones, robots and mechs and have a 30% chance of finding weapon parts.
- Blast Shielding – reduces your explosion damage taken by 10%.
- Shrapnel – adds 20 additional damage to all previous garnet effects.
- Grenadier – make the explosion radius of grenades visible to you.
- Reverse engineering – lets you take off weapon mods.
- You can’t touch this – make yourself immune to the effects of your own grenades
Cyberpunk 2077 Cyberware List
- Mantis Blades– The mighty blades protrude from V’s forearm and several fragments are available.
- Blood pump– Installed in the cardiovascular system slot. It activates at a certain point in time and improves healing.
- Micro-rotors– Passive cyberware in the nervous system that improves movement speed and precision
- Reflex tuners– are triggered cyberware that activates slow motion as soon as your health falls below a critical value.
- Gorilla Hands – Logically installed in the hands and vastly improves your strength and melee strength. There are also several fragments here.
- Monowire– The cyberware that houses a fiber optic lasso in your arm that you can use to easily slice opponents in slices. The quickhack function via the Monowire is probably one of the fragments.
- Krenzikov– The trigger activates a slow motion effect as soon as you have successfully avoided an enemy attack.
- Synlungs– Artificial lungs that are installed in the cardiovascular system and improve the regeneration of your endurance.