Chucky and Tiffany are the next iconic movie slashers set to make an appearance in Dead by Daylight.
As reported by IGN, the Child’s Play killer and his bride will be added to the game on November 28.
While Chucky will be the main killer added to the game, players will be able to customise him with a ‘Good Gal’ outfit, which will essentially change him to Tiffany.
Both Chucky and the Tiffany skin will be voiced by their original voice actors, Brad Dourif and Jennifer Tilly respectively.
Chucky is just the latest of many classic horror franchise characters to make crossover appearances in the asymmetrical multiplayer horror game.
Others have included:
- Michael Myers and Laurie Strode (Halloween)
- Bill (Left 4 Dead)
- Leatherface (The Texas Chain Saw Massacre)
- Freddy Krueger and Quentin Smith (A Nightmare on Elm Street)
- Pig Mask Amanda and David Tapp (Saw)
- Ash (Evil Dead)
- Ghost Face (Scream)
- The Demogorgon, Steve and Nancy (Stranger Things)
- Pyramid Head and Cheryl (Silent Hill)
- Nemesis, Leon and Jill (Resident Evil)
- Pinhead (Hellraiser)
- Sadako and Yoichi Asakawa (Ringu)
- Wesker, Ada and Rebecca (Resident Evil)
- Nicolas Cage
- Xenomorph and Ellen Ripley (Alien)
The game has also featured numerous original villains and protagonists since its initial release in 2016.
In all, the Child’s Play slasher will be the 34th killer to be added to the game.
Earlier this year it was announced that a film adaptation of Dead by Daylight is in production at Blumhouse, the studio behind such movies as The Purge, Insidious, Paranormal Activity and Get Out.
Chucky will also be starring in Pinball M, a mature-rated pinball game by the creators of Zen Pinball which will also include a Dead by Daylight table.