Notice: To display this embed please allow the use of Functional Cookies in Cookie Preferences.
Infinity Ward has confirmed its delayed Call of Duty Warzone and Modern Warfare update has been released across all platforms.
As well as adding new weapons and a character to Warzone, additional changes have been confirmed including the resolution of several significant bugs and exploits.
Firstly, players who disconnect while downed in Last Stand will now drop their items and reward their opponent with a kill. Previously, defeated players could disconnect to deprive their enemy of any reward.
Infinity Ward has also solved a bug which caused many players to fall to their death when trying to parachute as their gas mask was equipped or unequipped (see the video below).
The price of Loadout Drops from Buy Stations has been increased to $8,500.
In another significant change, close up shotgun damage has been changed to prevent a single blast downing a fully armored player. The Stopping Power perk can still make this happen.
Finally, the Plunder: Blood Money game variant has been added, in which players receive guaranteed cash drops on kills, and Bounty Contracts and Finishing Moves pay extra.
Call of Duty Warzone March 26 Update
- New weapons can be found on the ground and in Supply Boxes: 725 Shotgun, MK2 Carbine (Marksman Rifle), EBR-14 (Marksman Rifle) and the .50 GS (Handgun)
- Players who disconnect in Last Stand will now drop their items when leaving the game
- Fix for a bug where the animation for the player equipping a gas mask will interrupt and block players from deploying their parachute
- Tuned close up shotgun damage to prevent a single shotgun blast from downing a fully armored player. Stopping power can still make this happen
- Added Warzone specific controller button layouts. The Bumper Ping and Bumper Ping Flipped layouts will allow those playing Warzone with a controller to use the Ping feature more efficiently
- Players can no longer stack self-revive kits
- Players that are spectating still get plunder payouts from contracts but at only 40% of the value paid to living players
- Fixes to help prevent hitching when interacting with Cash Deposit Helicopters and Recon Contracts
- Fix for a rare bug that allowed players to equip two riot shields if they had two different camos, but only one would appear on the player
- Made it easier to see which item is selected while using a Buy Station
- Updated button layout for equipment while using gamepad
- Fixed a bug for players are not receiving a banner on the top right of the screen for allies or enemies initiating kill streaks
- Prevent bullets that hit the riot-shield from depleting player armor
- If a player flies the Recon Drone out of bounds, the player will hear the out of bounds countdown timer but will not see the countdown splash on their screen. This has been fixed
- Fix for various and potential exploits
- Field Upgrades: Fixed a bug where some Field Upgrades were not ending at the end of the pre-match
- Players will now get a kill when someone that you’ve downed, disconnects from the game
- Reduced the amount of cash given for averting a bounty
- Increased price of Loadout Drop within the Buy Station to $8,500