Notice: To display this embed please allow the use of Functional Cookies in Cookie Preferences.
Call of Duty: Warzone’s mid-season 2 update has added the game’s most powerful Killstreaks to date, including the Bombardment, which cluster bombs an entire area of the map.
Following Tuesday’s update, Bombardment is available to purchase from the zombie ‘Containment Monitoring Station’ terminals located in outbreak areas, and will call in a missile barrage over the entire infected zone (which is currently Downtown).
Bombardment requires a special keycard to acquire, which can be found in zombie chests opened by clearing the infected zones of undead foes.
Any players not in cover when the Bombardment is called will almost certainly be sent to the Gulag, as demonstrated by the videos below.
In addition to Bombardment, Warzone has also added Advanced UAV to Containment Monitoring Stations for $12,000, as well as the powerful Foresight killstreak for $20,000.
When activated, Foresight will show the location of every remaining circle for the rest of the game, giving those who use it a tremendous advantage over other players without the need to complete multiple Recon contracts.
Foresight has been available since late last year via extremely rare loot drops, but its use is surely set to dramatically increase now that it’s available for general purchase.
Following Foresight’s introduction to loot boxes last year, Warzone’s developer drastically reduced its drop rate as part of a playlist update.
Elsewhere in Wednesday’s Warzone Season 2 Reloaded update, the popular AUG rifle has had its recoil increased, and improvements have been made to the map and armour ground loot consistency.
The Season Two Reloaded update has a download size of approximately 52.0 – 57.8 GB for owners of Warzone, according to developer Raven.
However, following the update, the Warzone file size will be cut by as much a 14.2GB, and the Modern Warfare/Warzone file size will be slashed by as much as 33.6GB, depending on the given platform.
You can read the full Warzone patch notes below, and click across for the list of Black Ops Cold War changes.
Call of Duty: Warzone Season 2 Reloaded patch notes
- Fixed Dev Error 6634 for Xbox.
- Fixed subtitles for Sims, Beck, and Garcia.
- Armor should now spawn consistently as ground loot across all matches.
- The Tactical Map has been updated:
- You can now double-click to place a Danger Ping.
- When hovering over some pingable objects you’ll now sometimes get the name of the object, making it easier to see what you’re pointing at.
- It should now be slightly easier to point at exactly what you want when items are very close to one another.
- Changed “Delete Pings” text to “Remove My Pings”.
- On Rebirth Island, an out of map exploit was fixed near Chemical Engineering.
- In Plunder, Self Revive can now be dropped via the Quick Inventory menu.
- With keyboard/mouse or any Bumper Ping control scheme, holding the Ping button down for a short time will let you clear all your placed pings at once.
- The Cold War AUG’s base recoil magnitude has been increased.
- Cold War weapon unlocks now appear properly in the After Action Report.
The Suppressor muzzle now correctly displays muzzle flash concealment as a pro.
- The Cavalry Lancer barrel now increases damage done to vehicles.
- Smooth zoom/variable zoom scopes will now properly mount on vertical walls.
- Fixed some ADS firing animation issues on scopes.
- Fixed a bug where some Cold War barrels were not having their intended effects.
- Baker’s fourth Operator Mission Objective to eliminate 15 enemies using a weapon with an attached 2x magnified scope or greater now tracks properly.
The Season Two Reloaded update will have a download size of approximately 52.0 – 57.8 GB for owners of the free-to-play Warzone, who are up to date with the latest updates on either (or both) games.
This Warzone download is a larger file size due to the optimization of data.