Call of Duty Vanguard gets PC trailer, specs, file size and pre-loading details
The shooter will be released on November 5
Developer Beenox has detailed the PC version of Call of Duty: Vanguard ahead of the game’s release this Friday.
On Monday, the studio announced details on PC pre-loading, file size requirements, and specs for minimum, recommended, competitive and ultra 4K play, which are republished below.
Publisher Activision also released the following Call of Duty: Vanguard PC trailer.
Players who pre-purchase the game digitally on Battle.net can pre-load the title beginning on November 2 at 10am PT / 1pm ET / 5pm UK.
Call of Duty: Vanguard is scheduled for release on November 5, 2021. Last week, Activision confirmed how much storage space is required for Call of Duty: Vanguard on consoles and when players can pre-load the game.
It also detailed Call of Duty: Vanguard’s launch content and the road to Season 1, which will arrive on December 2 alongside Warzone’s new Pacific map Caldera, which adds dogfighting to the mix.
Call of Duty Vanguard PC System Requirements
- Minimum: Windows 10 64-bit (latest update)
- Recommended/Competitive/Ultra 4K: Windows 10 64-bit (latest update) or Windows 11 64-bit (latest update)
Minimum: Intel Core i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300
- Recommended: Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Competitive: Intel Core i7-8700K or AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
- Ultra 4K: Intel Core i9-9900K or AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
- Minimum: 8 GB
- Recommended: 12 GB
- Competitive/Ultra 4K: 16 GB
- Minimum: 36 GB at launch (Multiplayer and Zombies only)
- Recommended/Competitive/Ultra 4K: 61 GB at launch
Hi-Rez Assets Cache:
- Minimum/Recommended/Competitive: Up to 32 GB
- Ultra 4K: Up to 64 GB
- Hi-Rez Assets Cache is optional disk space that can be used to stream high resolution assets. That option can be turned off in the game’s settings.
- Minimum: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon RX 470
- Recommended: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 580
- Competitive: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070/RTX 3060 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 5700XT
- Ultra 4K: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 or AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT
- Minimum: 2 GB
- Recommended: 4 GB
- Competitive: 8 GB
- Ultra 4K: 10 GB
Recommended Drivers of NVIDIA/AMD:
- NVIDIA: 472.12
- AMD: 21.9.1