Notice: To display this embed please allow the use of Functional Cookies in Cookie Preferences.
Headlining the playlist update are Dead Ops Arcade: First Person and Rapid Fire Moshpit.
Dead Ops Arcade: First Person sees teams of up to four players facing 60 rounds of undead armies from throughout the history of Zombies.
Rapid Fire Moshpit offers a mixture of respawn modes on the game’s “smallest, fastest maps with non-stop radar sweeps, Ghost Perk disabled, and shorter wait times between matches so the action never slows down”.
Warzone‘s latest playlist update was released on Thursday too.
Black Ops Cold War March 4 patch notes
- Rapid Fire Moshpit [NEW]
- Modes: TDM, Domination, Kill Confirmed, and Hardpoint.
- Maps: Apocalypse, Nuketown ’84, Crossroads Strike, Raid, Express, Garrison.
- Custom rules: Constant radar sweep throughout the match, Ghost Perk disabled, and shorter wait times between matches.
- Gun Game
- Apocalypse 24/7
- Nuketown 24/7
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Prop Hunt
- Addressed an issue where the Quick Play tab would sometimes overlap with the lobby button beneath it.
- Addressed an issue where the Quick Play button and Select Map button could both show as highlighted.
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person [NEW]
- Play Dead Ops Arcade 3 entirely in first-person perspective with up to 4 total players.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Apocalypse (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PS4/PS5)
- Added various stability fixes related to Objectives and vehicles.
- Addressed an issue where the split version of the Megaton HVT could die without taking damage.
- Addressed an issue where Megaton would not split after taking Shatter Blast explosive damage when its health was very low.
- Addressed an issue where the “Reward Available” UI would sometimes overlap with the Trial Timer on the HUD.
- Field Upgrades
- Addressed an issue that caused Plaguehounds to become invulnerable after they attacked a player using upgraded Frenzied Guard.