Double XP and double Battle Pass XP are now available until 10am PT/1pm ET/6pm UK on February 22, ahead of the launch a new Battle Pass next week.
Set for release on February 25, Season 2 will include a new “large-scale” Zombies experience called Outbreak, six free-to-acquire weapons, four multiplayer maps and fresh points of interest in Warzone, among other features.
Treyarch also launched a new Black Ops Cold War playlist update on Thursday alongside the game’s latest patch, which is detailed in full below.
Throwback Moshpit features a variety respawn modes playable on classic maps Raid, Express and Nuketown ’84, while Snipers Only Moshpit sees two teams of six competing with nothing but sniper rifles on Team Deathmatch and Domination across a variety of maps.
“We’re currently investigating a visual bug that can incorrectly display a negative Gem balance or reset ranks in League Play,” Treyarch added.
Players can track a list of known issues on the Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Trello board.
Black Ops Cold War Feb 18 patch notes
- Trophy System
- Reduced the amount of damage that the Trophy System Field Upgrade can deal to players.
- Addressed an issue that allowed certain Dual Wield weapons to be equipped in League Play.
- Addressed an issue with preset classes appearing as Unbound in Create-a-Class.
- Addressed an issue with missing Rank icons in the Rank / Ladder UI display.
- Addressed an issue that caused the “Events Processing” UI display to appear incorrectly.
- Fixed crashes related to the Mangler, Plaguehound, Assault Rounds, and Essence Traps.