Notice: To display this embed please allow the use of Functional Cookies in Cookie Preferences.
Available via the weapon’s in-game challenge and the Plastik Prototype store bundle, the burst-fire weapon “stands out in the tactical rifle class with its high bullet velocity output, offering powerful damage, solid recoil control, and a large ammo pool from the start”.
To unlock it via in-game challenge, users need to rapidly kill two or more players in 10 different completed matches.
Alternatively, the Plastik Prototype bundle costs 1200 COD Points. It also includes the Konsole blueprint of the new rifle, a Lazer Gun emblem, a Launch Control sticker, and a Brick charm.
Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season 3 launched with three new weapons (PPSh-41 SMG, Swiss K31 sniper rifle, Ballistic Knife). The AMP63 machine pistol and Baseball Bat melee weapon will be added mid-season too.
The latest Black Ops Cold War patch also includes playlist updates and various fixes for stability issues, which are detailed in full below.
Activision Blizzard confirmed this week that Sledgehammer Games is leading development of 2021’s premium Call of Duty game, which chief operating officer Daniel Alegre said “is looking great and on track for its fall release”.
He added: “This is a built for next generation experience with stunning visuals across campaign, multiplayer and co-operative modes of play, designed to both integrate with and enhance the existing COD ecosystem.”
Activision president Rob Kostich also said the game will include some “really fun integration” with Warzone.
Black Ops Cold War update
- CARV.2 Tactical Rifle
- CARV.2 now available via in-game challenge in Multiplayer and Zombies, or via Store bundle.
- Fixed various stability issues related to tracer rounds.
- Prop Hunt
- Available via the Party Games playlist collection, now with Yamantau and Diesel added to map rotation.
- Updated the mode description text to call out the correct time between Prop whistles.
- Gun Game
- Available via the Party Games playlist collection and added to Quick Play.
- Sticks and Stones
- Available via the Party Games playlist collection and Quick Play.
- Players are now awarded +100 score for capturing the Overtime Zone.
- Yamantau + Diesel 24/7 [NEW] (also available in Hardcore)
- Party Games [NEW]
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Nuketown 24/7 (also available in Hardcore)
- Gunfight Blueprints
- Face Off (also available in Hardcore)
- Multi-Team Moshpit
- Addressed an issue that prevented aim assist on the Pack-a-Punched Swiss K31 (Swiss KH3353) from functioning properly, including with Deadshot Daiquiri.
- Updated the “Perk Preserver” Daily Challenge description to clarify the requirement.
- Fixed a stability issue related to Challenges.
- Fixed a rare stability issue related to spawning zombies.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Containment (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Yamantau (PlayStation)