Notice: To display this embed please allow the use of Functional Cookies in Cookie Preferences.
Featuring a heroes and villains theme, it introduces several new features across the shooter’s Blackout, Zombies and multiplayer modes, although some of the content’s only available to Black Ops pass holders.
We’ve listed the key updates below, which are explained in further detail on Treyarch’s blog, and are also discussed by developers Craig Houston, Tony Flame, Miles Leslie, and Matt Scronce in the video at the bottom of this article.
- New Maps (Black Ops Pass)
- New Game Mode: Heavy Metal Heroes
- New Playable Characters
- Grigori Weaver
- New Experience: “Tag Der Toten” (Black Ops Pass)
- New Elixirs:
- Secret Shopper
- Power Vacuum
- New Perk: Blaze Phase
- New Wonder Weapons
- Tundra Gun
- Wunderwaffe DG Scharfschütze
- 50 unique and predefined Contraband Tiers
- Heroes and Villains themed Specialist Outfits
- New Mastercrafts
- Ultra Weapon Bribe