Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is getting a final bug fix update this week
Title update 1.7.0 will be released on Tuesday
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla will receive its “final bug fix update” this week.
Ubisoft said title update 1.7.0 addresses 13 outstanding issues with the game (we’ve republished the full patch notes below).
The update weighs in between 0.5 GB (PS5) and 15.1 GB (Xbox Series X/S) depending on the platform. It will be released on February 21 at 4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm GMT / 1pm CET.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla - First Look Gameplay Trailer
Having launched in November 2020, Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla has generated over $1 billion in sales and it became the second most profitable title in Ubisoft’s history within a year.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s final content update, The Last Chapter, was released in December.
Six upcoming Assassin’s Creed games were discussed during a Ubisoft product showcase last September.
The next entry in the series will be Assassin’s Creed Mirage. Set for release this year, it takes place in ninth-century Baghdad at the peak of its Golden Age and is described as a “special tribute to the first Assassin’s Creed”.
With gameplay focused on parkour, stealth and assassinations, Mirage marks a return to the action-adventure style of Assassin’s Creed games released prior to RPG-style series entries Origins, Odyssey and Valhalla.
Its creative director has said the community’s desire for a smaller-scale game was a big influence on Mirage’s development from the outset.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla update 1.7.0
- The Captain at Katzenelnbogen isn’t counted when the kill is confirmed.
ASSASSIN’S CREED VALHALLA
- Resolved most of the rare instances where Light-Fingered skill prevented the pickup of key items.
- Eivor’s hair can clip through the hood after completing an Animus Anomaly.
ARMORY & INVENTORY
- Previously purchased items are missing from player inventory.
- The Raven Clan Crew outfit cannot be enhanced or upgraded to a higher quality.
- The total number of Opals in the inventory doesn’t update when picking up an Opal in the world.
- Resolved the error that occurs when trying to claim the Weekly Free Item.
- Gear packs still appear in the store when the content of the pack is already owned.
- Items incorrectly appear as owned in some situations.
- Korean language cannot be applied via Steam Language tab.
- It is possible to lose Helix Credits when purchasing the Twilight Set if 5/5 pieces of gear are already owned.
- Issues with pricing of Helix Store items when redeeming pieces of a full set.
- On Xbox, when buying Helix Credits through the store, they are not correctly added to the player inventory.
- In-game pop-ups no longer appear for Shared History and The Last Chapter when launching into the game.