A special orchestral concert to celebrate the music of the Ace Attorney series is taking place in Japan next month, and fans can buy tickets to watch it streamed online.
Ace Attorney 20th Anniversary Orchestra Concert will be held at Bunkamura Orchard Hall in Shibuya, Tokyo on May 7, and will feature an orchestral performance of music from the whole series.
Fans of the series worldwide who can’t make the show can buy tickets for ¥3500 ($27).
This gives them access to the livestream of the concert, as well as the option to watch it again on demand any time the following week (until May 16).
Ace Attorney Orchestra Concert - previous highlights
According to the show’s official website, the list of pieces performed at the next concert will be:
- Phoenix Wright – Objection!
- Apollo Justice – A New Era Begins!
- Ace Attorney Investigations Suite – A Grand Legacy
- Godot – The Fragrance of Darkness; That is Coffee
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy – Courtroom Suite
- Ace Attorney Series – Charmingly Captivating Suite
- Ace Attorney Series – Revolutions and Successors Suite
- The Great Ace Attorney Suite
- The Great Ace Attorney – Great Trials of Resolve Suite
- Trials and Tribulations – Ending
The Ace Attorney series started in 2001 with the release of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney on the Game Boy Advance in Japan.
The game would eventually get a DS port in 2005, which was also translated to English and sold in North America and Europe.
Since then there have been 11 games in the Ace Attorney series, including a crossover title with Professor Layton.