Notice: To display this embed please allow the use of Functional Cookies in Cookie Preferences.
THQ Nordic has announced a collector’s edition for its upcoming Alone in the Dark reboot.
The collector’s edition, which will cost £179.99, will be limited to 5000 pieces and will include:
- A statue of the Dark Man (26 cm / 10″ in height)
- A copy of the game on PS5, Xbox Series X or PC
- An Alone in the Dark Steelbook cover
- An Ostadte miniature figure (10 cm/ 4″ in height)
- The Collector’s Edition DLC Package (Derceto 1992 Costume Pack, Director’s Commentary Mode, Vintage Horror Filter Pack)
- A ‘Do Not Disturb’ doorhanger
- A Derceto 1030 Wallsticker Set
Of the 5000 units, numbers 1-20 will be available from the physical THQ Nordic store in Vienna, while numbers 21-4999 will be available via the THQ Nordic online store and selected retail partners. Number 5000 will be delivered to the Embracer Games Archive for preservation purposes.
The physical standard edition of the PC version will also be limited to 3500 units worldwide, with number 1-20 going to the THQ Nordic Store in Vienna, numbers 21-3499 going to the THQ Nordic online store and retail partners, and number 3500 going to the Embracer Games Archive.
Developed by THQ’s Swedish studio Pieces Interactive, Alone in the Dark will be released on October 25 and will be available on PS5, Xbox Series X/S, and PC, priced at $59.99 / €59.99 / £49.99.
The game stars David Harbour (Stranger Things, Black Widow) and Jodie Comer (Killing Eve, Free Guy) as series protagonists Edward Carnby and Emily Hartwood, as they explore the mysterious mansion of Derceto.