Notice: To display this embed please allow the use of Functional Cookies in Cookie Preferences.
Aeronautica Imperialis: Flight Command coming to PC in May
Aerial combat strategy game is set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe
Green Man Gaming will publish Aeronautica Imperialis: Flight Command for PC in late May.
The debut title from UK independent studio Binary Planets, it’s based on Games Workshop’s and Forge World’s Aeronautica Imperialis tabletop miniatures games.
The aerial combat strategy game sees players take to the skies as one of two factions from the Warhammer 40,000 universe, the Imperial Navy or the Ork Air Waaagh, each of which has their own unique units and abilities.
It will be available from Steam priced at £18.99 / $24.99 / €22.99.
Aeronautica Imperialis: Flight Command game features:
- Fully licensed models from Games Workshop
- Turn-based strategy like never before – a deep yet visually engaging combination of simultaneous turn-based strategy and atmospheric cinematic action.
- Choice of 2 factions – the Aeronautica Imperialis or the Ork Air Waaagh!
- 7 unique self-contained story driven scenarios.
- All scenarios are single player against AI and head-to-head online.
- An engaging single player campaign.
- Robust training system
- In-depth tactical elements including altitude, pilot commands and a wide range of weapon systems.
SAMSUNG 49-inch Odyssey G9 Gaming Monitor
Xbox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller
Some external links on this page are affiliate links, if you click on our affiliate links and make a purchase we might receive a commission.