Shoppers aiming to secure the most sought-after products at Walmart during the Black Friday period might want to consider buying a Walmart+ membership.
Priced at $12.95 per month or $98 per year, Walmart+ benefits include early access to offers like its Black Friday deals, unlimited free delivery, member prices on fuel at selected stations, and the ability to scan your own products in stores for a streamlined checkout process.
A Walmart+ free trial is available, but you need to be a paying member to get early access to the retailer’s Black Friday deals, which kick off today, November 21, and run throughout Thanksgiving week, stock permitting.
Walmart+ members will get a 7-hour head start on Black Friday online deals beginning at 9am PT / 12pm ET, including PS5 consoles, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S systems, and Nintendo Switch consoles.
Shoppers without a Walmart+ subscription will get access to its Black Friday offers beginning at 4pm PT / 7pm ET, while the retailer’s in store deals will begin at 6am local time on Black Friday, November 25.
- PlayStation 5 Digital Edition – God of War Ragnarök bundle – $459
- PlayStation 5 console – God of War Ragnarök bundle – $559
- Xbox Series X console – $499
- Xbox Series S console – $249
- Nintendo Switch Mario Kart 8 Deluxe console bundle – $299
Other items discounted during Walmart’s Black Friday promotion include:
- TCL 65″ Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Smart Roku TV – $228
- Lenovo Ideapad 1i, 14.0″ Laptop, Intel Pentium N5030 – $179
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case (2nd Generation) – $79
- Apple Watch SE (1st Gen) GPS, 40mm Space Gray – $149
- onn. 50” Class 4K UHD (2160P) LED Roku Smart TV HDR – $148
- VIZIO 70″ Class V-Series 4K UHD LED Smart TV – $448
- MSI GF63 Thin 11SC-693 15.6″ Gaming Laptop – $599
- Lenovo Legion 5 15.6″ Gaming Laptop – $599