A new Samba de Amigo game has been announced for Switch
The rhythm action game will be released in June
A new Samba de Amigo game has been announced for Nintendo Switch.
Following an earlier leak, Samba de Amigo: Party Central was officially confirmed during a Nintendo Direct presentation on Wednesday.
The reveal trailer confirmed that the game will include 40 songs and an online mode when it’s released this June.
Samba de Amigo: Party Central - Nintendo Direct 2.8.2023
“It’s time to shake it on center stage in this vibrant rhythm action game,” reads an official product description of the Nintendo eShop.
“Pick up your maracas and groove to 40 hit songs from the world’s most popular genres, with even more arriving as post-launch DLC!”
Samba de Amigo: Party Central features:
- Groove with your friends and family with different party modes!
- Feeling confident in your skills? Complete the StreamiGo! challenges to help Amigo rise to fame.
- Strut that style by customizing your character with unique costumes and accessories.
- Take the party to a global level: hit the floor with 12 Amigos and up to 8 of your friends online in World Party Mode.
- Show the world what you’ve got by competing on the online leaderboards.
Developed by Sonic Team and published by Sega, the original Samba de Amigo was released in arcades in 1999 and for Dreamcast the following year. VGC named it one of the best Dreamcast games for Sega’s final home console.