After downloading the patch, players can obtain the Aloy-inspired outfit (pictured above) by visiting the Forbidden Shrine to the north of Iki Island and solving the puzzle there.
The tie-in arrives 10 days before the Horizon Forbidden West release date of February 18.
The Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut update also introduces a new Platinum difficulty option for Survival in Ghost of Tsushima Legends, plus a fix for an issue causing brief stutters during gameplay (see full patch notes below).
Ghost of Tsushima has sold over eight million copies since it was first released for PS4 in July 2020, according to developer Sucker Punch.
Featuring graphical improvements and a new story set on Iki Island, Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut released for PS4 and PS5 in August 2021.
Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut patch 2.15
- The Forbidden Shrine can now be found to the north of Iki Island. Interact with it and solve the puzzle for a special armor created in collaboration with our friends at Guerrilla.
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends
- Added new Platinum difficulty level for Survival. This is still standard gameplay and will not feature weekly modifiers like Nightmare, but is harder than the gameplay offered in Gold difficulty, with better rewards and a higher chance for high-level gear.
- Added Block button to Social tab in pause menu. This will allow players to add anyone they have matched with in-game directly to the PlayStation’s built-in blocklist to prevent matchmaking with that player in the future.
- Addressed an issue that was causing brief stutters during gameplay.
- We expect to release an additional patch next month which will focus on Legends bug fixes and improvements.