Notice: To display this embed please allow the use of Functional Cookies in Cookie Preferences.
“We invited 16 content creators from around the world to Tokyo, Japan for some hilarious horsing around in Everybody 1-2-Switch,” the company said on social media.
The full video, embedded below, confirms support for up to 100 players in the game with smart devices, or up to eight players with Joy-Con controllers.
Set for release on June 30, the title is a follow-up to 1-2-Switch, which was released in March 2017 as a launch title for Nintendo’s latest console and supported two-player games using Joy-Con controllers.
The game, which Nintendo has reportedly been sitting on for over a year, is available to pre-order from the eShop priced at $29.99 / £24.99.
According to Nintendo’s latest PR, in Everybody 1-2-Switch players can:
- Snap photos in the real world with smart device cameras to match a trending colour in a game of Color Shoot
- Work as a team to pump up a balloon as big as possible without popping it in Balloons
- Put your teamwork to test in a game of Ice Cream Parlor, where you’ll be keeping track of your customers’ next ice cream orders
- Test your wits (and reaction time) by answering quickly in Quiz Show where the winner can be decided by mere milliseconds. You and your guests can even create and play custom quizzes
- Relax with a classic party game, Bingo Party, but with a new twist – playable on smart devices
- And much more
Many games have several variations that change up the rules or add an extra challenge, according to Nintendo.
“Get together in groups and compete in a host of weird and wonderful minigames, featuring everything from balloons to aliens, and more,” reads an official product description.
“In those games, you’ll use your Joy-Con controller or smart device in fun and unique ways, earning points for your team. In time-honoured fashion, the team with the most points gets to claim the glory!”