Curious how to complete the Zelda Right Leg Depot?
During the Guidance from Ages Past quest you’ll be required to visit four depots in order to build a Zonai statue that it’s in the middle of the Construct Temple.
Each of these areas houses its own puzzle room, which involves taking a piece of the puzzle through a complicated area and then bringing it back to the middle.
But how do you complete the Right Leg Depot? Read on below.
Zelda Right Leg Depot Guide
- Take the box containing the Right Arm and move it to the elevator
- Hit the fans and it’ll send you and the box up to the next section of the puzzle.
- Next, stick the box to the side of one of the “U” shaped pieces (pictured above). You’re then going to have to balance it, with the box side down, and the open part of the U facing toward the rail.
- There are a few solutions for this section, but you can copy our image above for the best results.
- Run to the other side of the puzzle area and use ascend to get up to where the box landed.
- Next, move the box onto the elevator and take it to the next part of the puzzle by hitting the fans.
- You’ll then see a Glider, as well as some other fans. Attach the box to the glider, then attach a fan and send your contraption sailing off into the center of the main area, where you can then disassemble it.
- Move the box towards the center and it’ll break, revealing the Right Leg