Wondering how to complete the Zelda Right Arm Depot?
As part of the Guidance from Ages Past questline late in the game, you’ll be required to visit four depots in order to build a Zonai statue that it’s in the middle of the Construct Temple.
All four of these parts are in their own puzzle room. All of these requires Link to take a piece of the construct back to the center.
But how do you complete the Right Arm Depot? Read on below.
Zelda Right Arm Depot Guide
- To start, move the box onto the conveyor belt, it’ll just slide up to the next section.
- Walk up the conveyor belt after the box.
- In the next stage, you’ll have to connect the box to a wheel on an angle so that it shoots across the electrified box (pictured above).
- Paraglide across to the next area, that’s not a bottomless pit, don’t worry.
- On the other side, you’re going to want to construct yourself a little car in order to make it through the next section.
- The easiest way we found was to flip the block over, then attach the wheels while it was upside down
- Make sure the wheels are pointing in the right direction (face first)
- Then attach the box to the thing you’ve built and hop aboard.
- Then simply ride what you’ve built all the way to the center, over the piles of gloom that stand in your way.
- There are likely to be huge enemies here, but you’ll be able to drive right past them if you’ve built this contraption correctly.
- Move the box towards the center and it’ll break, revealing the Right Arm