Zelda Musanokir Shrine is one of the dozens of shrines in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom that are a bit more difficult than they may seem.
Tucked away in the middle of the Lost Woods, even getting o this shrine is difficult, and to do so you’ll have to progress through the main story, and go on the quest for the Master Sword.
Once you arrive at the Dekku tree, you’re going to want to make sure you do this shrine so that you have a guaranteed way to return to the area quickly later.
Are you struggling with other shrines in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, why not check out our Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom guides hub for more valuable solutions?
Musanokir Shrine Location
The Musanokir Shrine is located in the middle of The Lost Woods.
The coordinates are 0407, 2133, 0144.
Musanokir Shrine Solution
- For the first section, attach the bride to the large silver block that’s on the other side, then simply walk over it.
- Detach the silver box, as you’ll need it for the next section.
- For the next section, you’re going to need to use momentum to swing the metal box into the button that’s on the wall.
- Attach the box to the swing, and pull it back, the momentum will then swing it across and activate the door.
- In the next section, you can jump on the large block, attach he log to it, and use that as a bridge to make it over to the chest.
- To hit the large button, attach the log to the white block like a battering ram.
- Then use the black box attached to the swing to get the desired momentum.