Wondering how to complete the Zelda LeftArm Depot?
Late in the game, you’ll be given the Guidance from Ages Past which takes you down into the depths below Hyrule. During this quest you’ll be required to visit four depots in order to build a Zonai statue that it’s in the middle of the Construct Temple.
All four of these parts are in their own puzzle room. All of these require Link to take a piece of the construct back to the center.
But how do you complete the Left Arm Depot? Read on below.
Left Arm Depot Solution
- First, hit the wheel and it’ll open the door.
- Keep this construction in mind, because you’ll need to use a version of it at the end of this puzzle.
- Next, you have to get the box across the lava.
- We found a few ways to do this, but the easiest way is to push the box as far as we could with Ultrahand to the other side
- Then, climb the wall to the side of the lava and float down to the other side.
- Then turn around and pick up the box.
- In the next section, attach the wheel to the side of the box and make sure the box is in the center of the grating.
- Then activate the wheel and it’ll roll itself and the box over to the other side.
- Climb up the ladder behind you and float over to the other side of the lava section.
- Once you’re through that section, recreate the first door by attaching a wheel to the block and the door, then activate it and it’ll open up, letting you back into the main area.