WWE 2K23 Locker Codes are time-limited passwords which can be entered for rewards in the game’s MyFaction mode.
While a couple of Locker Codes are unlocked in the game and will always be active for as long as the game’s servers stay online, other codes are only available for a short while.
WWE and 2K Sports often release new locker codes when a new pay-per-view event airs, or to mark some other special occasion.
Here’s our complete, up-to-date list of WWE 2K23 Locker Codes, which we’ll continue to regularly update for as long as 2K keeps releasing them. Check back frequently to see if any more have been added.
We’ve added a new code, which can be found at the top of the list. It’s only active for a few days though, so be fast!
Keep checking back on this page regularly, because as soon as a new code appears, or one expires, we’ll update this article.
WWE 2K23 active Locker Codes (November 2023)
The following Locker Codes are still currently active in WWE 2K23 and can be redeemed in MyFaction mode.
- IMWITHMAMI – Rhea Ripley pink diamond card, Dominik Mysterio sapphire card (expires December 2)
- AUSTIN316ESB – Steve Austin ‘Broken Skull’ emerald card
- NEWDAYROCKS – Xavier Woods emerald manager
- UPUPDOWNDOWN – Tyler Breeze emerald manager
WWE 2K23 expired Locker Codes (November 2023)
Not every WWE 2K23 Locker Code lasts forever. In fact, most of them don’t,
The NEWDAYROCKS code and the UPUPDOWNDOWN code are unlocked in other modes, so they won’t ever expire.
Almost every other Locker Code that’s added to the game in the future, however, will expire at some point (some will only last a couple of days).
Here are the codes that have expired so far, so you know for sure that we haven’t just missed one out.
- CLUTCHTIME – The Miz diamond card
- 2KSTRIKETEAM – Batista ‘Summer Heat’ amethyst card, Brock Lesnar amethyst card, Bobby Lashley ruby card, Shayna Baszler ‘Night of Champions’ ruby card
- THE1PROBLEM – Solo Sikoa amethyst card
- MELODONTMISS – Face Paint Frenzy pack, Money in the Bank pack, WrestleMania Backlash pack, Night of Champions pack
- BEASTNIGHTMARE – Brock Lesnar ruby card (83 rating), Cody Rhodes amethyst card (85 rating), Greg Miller amethyst manager card
- SUPERCARD2K23 – Roman Reigns ruby card, Kayden Carter ruby card, Omos sapphire card, Charlotte Flair sapphire card, Commander Azeez sapphire card
- GAMEOVERGREGGY – Greg Miller amethyst manager card
- MITBWWE2K23 – LA Knight sapphire card, Iyo Sky sapphire card
- BEENDOWNSINCE – Asuka ‘Face Paint Frenzy’ ruby card
- THENNOWFOREVER – Superstars Series II Deluxe Pack
- THEONESUCE – WrestleMania 39 Series Deluxe Pack
- WWE2K23THEY – The Hurricane ruby card
- NOCWWE2K23 – Seth Rollins card, AJ Styles card, Gunther card, Mustafa Ali card, 1x Phenemonal MyFaction Basic Pack
- EVENSTRONGER23 – 3000 MFP, 3x Superstars Series I Basic Packs
- WWE2K23MANIA – 1x WrestleMania Deluxe Pack, 2x Superstars Series I Basic Packs, 3000 MFP
- BACKLASHKOSAMI – Sami Zayn card, Kevin Owens card, 1x Superstar Series 1 Deluxe Pack, 1x Danger Zone Pack
WWE 2K23 – How to redeem Locker Codes
To redeem Locker Codes for WWE 2K23, just follow these steps:
- Load up the game and go to the MyFaction mode (found on the Home tab).
- Once you’re in MyFaction, go to the Live tab on the far left.
- Choose the Locker Codes option, then enter your code, making sure you spell it correctly.
- After the game briefly checks the code online, you should get the reward instantly.
- If the reward included card packs, you’ll find them underneath the Store tab, in the Unopened Packs section.