Cyberpunk 2077’s sole expansion, Phantom Liberty, will officially be released on Tuesday, September 26.
However, the time and date the expansion is available will vary based on your region and chosen platform.
What time is Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty released?
On Xbox Series X/S and PS5, Phantom Liberty will be released on September 26 at 12am local time in all regions.
Pre-loading is available on consoles 48 hours before the release time in each region, except for players who purchased the Cyberpunk 2077 + Phantom Liberty bundle, who will not have the option of pre-loading the expansion.
On PC, Phantom Liberty’s release time differs by region. Here are the PC launch times for some locations:
- Los Angeles – September 25 at 4pm PDT
- New York – September 25 at 7pm EDT
- Mexico – September 25 at 5pm CST
- Brazil – September 25 at 8pm BRT
- UK – September 26 at 12am BST
- France – September 26 at 1am CEST
- Poland – September 26 at 1am CEST
- Ukraine – September 26 at 2am EEST
- Dubai – September 26 at 3am GST
- South Africa – September 26 at 1am SAST
- China – September 26 at 7am CST
- South Korea – September 26 at 8am KST
- Japan – September 26 at 8am JST
- Australia – September 26 at 9am AEST
- New Zealand – September 26 at 12pm NZST
In an interview in June, creative director Pawel Sasko and quest designer Despoina Anetaki told VGC that “all the core main systems” of the game have been “redone or updated in a major way” for the $30 / £25 expansion.
VGC’s Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty review said the expansion gives the game a transformative overhaul.
“Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty is a pulpy spy thriller that we enjoyed massively,” we said. “Excellent main missions are complemented by a revolutionary 2.0 update that makes this expansion worthy of giving the game a second chance.”