NBA 2K24 Locker Codes are time-limited passwords which can be entered for rewards in the game’s MyTeam mode.
While a couple of Locker Codes are unlocked in the game and will always be active for as long as the game’s servers stay online, other codes are only available for a short while.
The NBA and 2K Sports often release new locker codes on a regular basis, or to mark some special occasion.
Here’s our complete, up-to-date list of NBA 2K24 Locker Codes, which we’ll continue to regularly update for as long as 2K keeps releasing them. Check back frequently to see if any more have been added.
We’ve run a check for new NBA 2K24 locker codes but, frustratingly, 2K Sports still hasn’t released any notable ones since launch. Keep checking back regularly, though – as soon as it starts adding locker codes to the game we’ll add them to this page and update it.
NBA 2K24 active Locker Codes (September 2023)
The following Locker Codes are currently active in NBA 2K24 and can be redeemed in MyTeam mode.
- There are no Locker Codes yet. Expect 2K to start releasing codes in the coming days after launch.
NBA 2K24 expired Locker Codes
The vast majority of NBA 2K24 Locker Codes are only active for a brief period.
While a couple of Locker Codes may be permanent, almost every one that’s added to the game will expire at some point (and some will only last a couple of days).
Here are the codes that have expired so far, so you know for sure that we haven’t just missed one out.
- There are currently no expired Locker Codes.
NBA 2K24 – How to redeem Locker Codes
To redeem Locker Codes for NBA 2K24, just follow these steps:
- Enter MyTeam mode
- Go to the Home tab and choose the Community Hub option near the bottom.
- Select the ‘Enter Locker Code’ option on the bottom-right corner.
- Enter your code (being sure to pay attention to upper-case and lower-case letters).
- If the code is active, your rewards will be added to your collection.