Pokemon Scarlet and Violet is finally here, bringing with it a huge new world, a ton of new Pokemon, and plenty of new mysteries to uncover.
A new addition to the franchise is the academy that players can attend. While you’ll join the academy at the start of the game, once you’ve left, you can go back to the academy and take classes.
There are several different classes that you can attend in the game, including Biology, Math, Home Economics, Battle Studies, Languages, and Art. Each class will require the player to take two tests.
So read on to find out all the Math answers in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
Pokémon Scarlet and Violet review
More Pokemon Scarlet and Violet academy answers:
Math answers in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
- Question 1: If Water Gun hits a Fire Pokemon
- Answer: Double
- Question 2: How many Poke Balls can you buy
- Answer: 11
- Question 3: What percent chance a Pokemon has of landing a Critical?
- Answer: 4%
- Question 4: How much more damage?
- Answer: Triple
- Question 5: Surf or Hydro Pump?
- Answer: Answer anything
- Question 6: If you have a power of 100. If a Pokemon shares a type with this move and uses it and hits an opponent that is weak to that move, what happens to that move’s power?
- Answer: 300