Pokemon Scarlet and Violet is finally here, bringing with it a huge new world, a ton of new Pokemon, and plenty of new mysteries to uncover.
A new addition to the franchise is the academy that players can attend. While you’ll join the academy at the start of the game, once you’ve left, you can go back to the academy and take classes.
There are several different classes that you can attend in the game, including Biology, Math, Home Economics, Battle Studies, Languages, and Art. Each class will require the player to take two tests.
So read on to find out all the Home Economics answers in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
More Pokemon Scarlet and Violet academy answers:
Home Economics answers in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
These are the Home Economics answers in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet’s academy:
- Question 1: How to receive even more meal powers?
- Answer: My choice of fillings and condiments
- Question 2: What should you search for?
- Answer: Items on the ground
- Question 3: What happens when a Pokemon loses all of its PP?
- Answer: Can’t use moves
- Question 4: What should a young man do to increase the effectiveness of his Meal Powers?
- Answer: He should make food with other people.
- Question 5: What should you do if your Pokemon is dirty
- Answer: Clean it
- Question 6: There is one more thing you all like to decorate which, I must say, I find quite charming
- Answer: Rotom phones