Eevee Evolution: All Eeveelution methods Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
Get all of the Eeveelutions with this handy guide
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet are finally here, bringing with them a huge new world, a ton of new Pokemon, and plenty of new mysteries to uncover.
Some of the new Pokemon also bring with them totally new evolution mechanics, some of which might not be too obvious at first. Famously, Eevee can evolve into more forms than any other Pokemon in the franchise. This includes Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Umbreon, Espion, Leafeon, Glaceon and Sylveon.
So read on to find out all Eeveelution methods in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
Pokémon Scarlet and Violet review
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Guides:
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet walkthrough, tips, and Pokemon locations | Roaring Moon location | Iron Valiant location | Shiny sandwich recipes | Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Legendaries | How to find Shiny Pokemon in Scarlet and Violet
We’ve added more evolution guides over at our Pokemon Scarlet and Violet walkthrough, tips, and Pokemon locations hub.
There you can find information on some of the other more awkward evolution processes, including how to evolve Bisharp, Primeape, Charcadet, Rellor, Gimmighoul and more, as well as guides on where to find these Pokémon if you don’t have them yet.
We’re still adding new guides for Pokémon Scarlet and Violet on a regular basis, so keep checking back for more.
Eevee Evolution: All Eeveelution methods
Firstly, you’re going to need to find yourself plenty of Eevee in order to get all of them. You can find out how to catch an Eevee here.
Here are the various methods for evolving Eevee, and which Pokemon each method gives you.
- Flareon – Use a fire stone.
- Vaporeon – Use a water stone.
- Jolteon – Use a thunder stone.
- Umbreon – Evolve past level 25 at night with high friendship.
- Espeon – Evolve past level 25 during the day with high friendship.
- Glaceon – Use an ice stone.
- Leafeon – Use a grass stone.
- Sylveon – Evolve past level 25 with Eevee knowing one Fairy-type move.
Eevee Evolution: All Eeveelution locations
The Eevee evolutions can be found as static spawns in the following areas:
- Flareon – South Province Area Five
- Vaporeon – Casseroya Lake
- Jolteon – West Province Area One
- Umbreon – South Province Area Six
- Espeon – East Province Area Three
- Glaceon -South Province Area Four
- Leafeon – Glaseado Mountain
- Sylveon – North Province Area Three
Due to being special encounters, beams of light will shoot our from the Pokemon, making them easier to spot. There’s also a chance the Pokemon will have unique Tera types.