Notice: To display this embed please allow the use of Functional Cookies in Cookie Preferences.
Disney Dreamlight Valley is similar to Animal Crossing, except there’s a full storyline to play through and the village is populated by Disney characters instead.
In the game, players can redeem codes for free items and currency. These codes don’t last forever, so it’s worth coming back here to check which Disney Dreamlight Valley codes are active, and which have expired.
New Disney Dreamlight Valley codes (June 2023)
- FOFCATCHDAY – ‘Moana’s Catch of the Day’ (Kingfish x5, Fugu x5, Anglerfish x5) – expires July 10, 2023
- FOFCRAFTYKIT – ‘Minnie and Mirabel’s Crafty Kit’ (Clay x5, Fabric x5, Cotton x5) – expires July 10, 2023
- FOFGLITTER – ‘Ending 2’ (Moonstone x150) – expires July 10, 2023
- FOFLOGEMS – ‘Leftover Gems’ (Diamond x3, Ruby x3, Sapphire x3) – expires July 10, 2023
- FOFLOSHARD – ‘Leftover Ingredients’ (Dream Shard x5, Night Shard x5) – expires July 10, 2023
- FOFSOUVENIR – ‘Ariel’s Souvenirs’ (Iron Ingot x5, Gold Ingot x5, Tinkering Parts x5) – expires July 10, 2023
- FOFSUCCESS – ‘A Successful Prank’ (Pumpkin x8) – expires July 10, 2023
- FOFSURPRISEKIT – ‘Olaf’s Surprise Kit’ (Snowball x15, Hardwood x15, Glass x15) – expires July 10, 2023
- FOFTROPHY – ‘Ending 1’ (Moonstone x150) – expires July 10, 2023
- PIXL – Air Hockey Table, Game Machine, Co-Op Game – expires June 7, 2024
- GPOT-OATO-LDFS-ENNM – Golden Potato
Expired Disney Dreamlight Valley codes
Dreamlight Valley codes don’t last forever – as you can see above, the vast majority of them have an expiry date.
Here’s a list of expired codes, just in case you’ve stumbled on other ones and want to make sure they definitely don’t work anymore.
- CENTENNIAL – Melting Platinum Minnie Ears, Iron Ingot x15 (expired March 31, 2023)
- DREAMLIGHTPARK – Magical Recycler (expired May 31, 2023)
How to redeem Disney Dreamlight Valley codes
It’s not immediately obvious how to redeem Disney Dreamlight Valley codes, because it’s not in the standard game options.
To redeem a code, pause the game and move over to the Settings tab.
From there, scroll down to the Help section and you’ll find a space which says ‘Redemption code’ in it.
Select this and you’ll be able to type in the code – be sure to do it in all caps, because they’re case-sensitive.
Once you do this, select ‘Claim’ and you’ll get a message telling you it’s been redeemed.
Now you have to go to the mailbox outside your house, and select this to receive a message with the gift attached. Choose ‘Claim’ here and the gift will be redeemed.