Disney Dreamlight Valley 5-star meal recipes are the key to making the most delicious (and most valuable meals in the game).
Although there are over 160 different recipes in Dreamlight Valley, not all meals are made equal.
Each meal has its own star rating from 1 star for basic snacks like crackers all the way up to 5 stars for the most elaborate dishes.
Here’s our guide on the recipes that will help you make every 5-star meal in the game.
Disney Dreamlight Valley – 5-star meal recipe list
Here are all the 5-star meals in Disney Dreamlight Valley and their recipes, arranged by alhpabetical order.
Each of these meals requires five ingredients to make, which makes them the most complicated meals in the game.
Note: when a recipe includes any of the following ingredients, it means you can add any ingredient that falls into that category:
- Spice (including herbs)
For example, if a recipe calls for ‘fish, vegetable, vegetable’, you could make that dish in a variety of ways, such as ‘bass, carrot, cucumber’ or ‘cod, onion, onion’.
And if you want more than just the 5-star meals, you can find our full Disney Dreamlight Valley recipe list here.
- Arendellian Pickled Herring – herring, lemon, onion, garlic, spice
- Aurora’s Cake – wheat, egg, sugarcane, milk, raspberry
- Banana Split – banana, milk, sugarcane, slush ice, sweet
- Birthday Cake – egg, butter, sugarcane, wheat, cocoa bean
- Bouillabaisse – seafood, seafood, vegetable, shrimp, tomato
- Fish Creole – fish, vegetable, tomato, rice, garlic
- Greek Pizza – wheat, cheese, tomato, onion, spice
- Gumbo – shrimp, tomato, onion, chili pepper, okra
- Lancetfish Paella – lancetfish, tomato, rice, shrimp, seafood
- Large Seafood Platter – lemon, seafood, seafood, seafood, seafood
- Lobster Roll – lobster, wheat, lemon, butter, garlic
- Mediterranean Salad – cucumber, tomato, onion, lettuce, spice
- Mushu’s Congee – rice, egg, mushroom, garlic, ginger
- Pastry Cream and Fruits – fruit, fruit, fruit, sugarcane, milk
- Potato Leek Soup – leek, potato, milk, onion, garlic
- Ratatouille – tomato, onion, eggplant, zucchini, spice
- Teriyaki Salmon – salmon, rice, ginger, soya, sugarcane
- Tuna Burger – tuna, wheat, onion, lemon, vegetable
- Vegetarian Pizza – vegetable, vegetable, wheat, cheese, tomato
- Wedding Cake – vanilla, sugarcane, butter, wheat, egg