Notice: To display this embed please allow the use of Functional Cookies in Cookie Preferences.
Call of Duty’s Warzone battle royale game has released for free, which means there’s currently a battlefield full of lapsed CoD players trying to work out what the hell is going on.
Thankfully, with the help of the Call of Duty community we’ve collated 19 tips and observations which both new and advanced players can use to improve their Warzone performance (or at least make it more interesting).
Who knew you could kill players with rocks in the Gulag? Not us.
More Call of Duty:
Update 13/03: More tips added!
1. You can shoot opponents during the parachute drop
2. You can fast loot by changing your settings
3. There are hidden telephones you can interact with
4. Self-revive progress carries over to your teammates
5. There are secret bunkers with locked doors
6. You can execute other players
7. Cutting the cord makes you drop faster
8. Headshots from Snipers and Marksmen Rifles are one-shot-kills
9. Loadout crates will usually drop between you and a rival squad
(Just make sure you’re not in the way)
10. You can kill players with rocks (and C4) in the Gulag
11. There’s a secret laptop in the Military Base