Roiling Roller Isle Cat Shines are the subject of this guide, in which we break down each Cat Shine and its location within this region of Bowser’s Fury and Lake Lapcat.
Roiling Roller Isle Cat Shines
By the end of this guide, you’ll know where to find Roiling Roller Isle Cat Shines, and for other regions you can click back to our Cat Shine locations guide for the other locations.
Make the Lighthouse Shine
It’s the usual routine here: get to the lighthouse at the end of the stage to find the Shine. Be careful, though, because this is probably the hardest of the stages in Bowser’s Fury.
Hurry! Hot Cross Run!
Ground-pound the purple switch at the start of the stage to make a series of platforms appear, leading to the Shine. Reach it before the timer runs out, but be careful because at times you’ll need to jump onto the rotating platforms that make up the normal stage.
Key to the Cat Shine
The key is up at the lighthouse, though you can use the propeller blocks found at the start of the stage to get up there quickly. Getting back down to the start of the stage (where the cage is) is easier said than done: keep the camera tilted downwards and take your time to land on the rotating platforms properly.
Roiling Roller Isle Cat Shine Shards
You can find the Roiling Roller Isle Cat Shine Shard locations here:
- Head forward at the start of the stage, use the large green rotating platforms to reach the upper section, then use the Bob-omb to blow up the bricks. You’ll now see a huge rotating section made up of blue platforms. About halfway along this you’ll see a large blue section sticking out: you’re able to drop down a gap in this middle section and land on an invisible platform, where the first Shard can be found. This is the trickiest Shard in the game to explain so see the above image for a better idea.
- The second Shard is at the end of the large rotating section with the blue platforms. It rotates with the platforms so if you can’t see it right away, just wait until it comes round.
- After the large rotating blue platforms you’ll see a stack of Goombas with the third Shine on top of them. Defeat them to get it.
- When you reach the section with the rotating green cube followed by the rotating blue one then another rotating green one, the blue one has bricks in the centre. Grab the Bob-omb and throw it into the bricks to reveal the fourth Shard.
- Continue along the rotating cubes: the final Shard is on top of the third one (the second green one).
Blast the Fury Blocks
The Fury Blocks are actually behind you when you start this stage. Turn round and go back through the cat arch that opens the stage and stand on the dock. The Fury Blocks are on that brown patch of dirt to the left. Swim over and do the usual: wait for Fury Bowser or use a Bowser amiibo to trigger him, then get him to breathe fire at the blocks to reveal the Shine.
Bowser's Fury Cat Shine locations
- Fur Step Island Cat Shines
- Scamper Shores Cat Shines
- Pounce Bounce Isle Cat Shines
- Fort Flaptrap Cat Shines
- Slipskate Slope Cat Shines
- Clawswipe Colosseum Cat Shines
- Trickity Tower Cat Shines
- Crisp Climb Castle Cat Shines
- Pipe Path Tower Cat Shines
- Risky Whisker Island Cat Shines
- Mount Magmeow Cat Shines
- Roiling Roller Isle Cat Shines
- Plessie Medals and Rings Cat Shines
- Cloud Cannon and Rabbit Chase Cat Shines
- Purple Switches and Lake Lapcat Cat Shines