Pipe Path Tower Cat Shines are the subject of this guide, in which we break down each Cat Shine and its location within this region of Bowser’s Fury and Lake Lapcat.
Pipe Path Tower Cat Shines
By the end of this guide, you’ll know where to find Pipe Path Tower Cat Shines, and for other regions you can click back to our Cat Shine locations guide for the other locations.
Make the Lighthouse Shine
This stage consists of a series of pipe mazes, but it isn’t really that difficult. The Shine is sitting in front of the lighthouse, as usual.
Blue Coin Bustle
Hit the blue switch to make some blue coins appear. Head through the pipes and collect them all before they disappear to make another set appear. Keep collecting each set until you eventually get them all, making the Shine appear.
Key to the Cat Shine
The key for the cage is near the end of this level: you’ll see it as you pass through some pipes on the way to the lighthouse but you won’t be able to get to it until you go up to the lighthouse and jump down. The cage is back at the start of the level, but it’s not that easy. Because you can’t enter a pipe while holding a key you’re going to have to walk over all the pipes on the way back: to make this a lot easier, kill all the Fire Brothers you encounter on your way to the key so you’ve got a clean run on the way back.
Pipe Path Tower Cat Shine Shards
You can find the Pipe Path Tower Cat Shine Shard locations here:
- The first Shard is on the left-hand side of the first set of pipes you come across. Go downward when you reach the section of pipe directly under the sign with the arrow on it to reach it.
- The second Shard is sitting above the second set of pipes. Once you get out of the pipes, turn back and jump on top of them to run over and get it.
- Shard three is in the next set of pipes. Go through the middle section and you’ll get it.
- Shard four is, you guessed it, in the next set of pipes after that. Head to the bottom of the section and you’ll see a hole in the pipe where you can pop out to grab it.
- The final Shard is behind the lighthouse. There’s a pipe with spiked balls in it which leads to the Shard, but never mind that: just switch to Tanooki Mario and float down to the Shard instead.
Blast the Fury Blocks
The Fury Blocks can be located in the water, north of the floodgate (the big wall on the right-hand side of the island). Go behind the floodgate and you’ll see the blocks forming part of the wall. As ever, wait for Fury Bowser to appear or use a Bowser amiibo to trigger him, then let him use his fire breath to break the blocks.
Bowser's Fury Cat Shine locations
- Fur Step Island Cat Shines
- Scamper Shores Cat Shines
- Pounce Bounce Isle Cat Shines
- Fort Flaptrap Cat Shines
- Slipskate Slope Cat Shines
- Clawswipe Colosseum Cat Shines
- Trickity Tower Cat Shines
- Crisp Climb Castle Cat Shines
- Pipe Path Tower Cat Shines
- Risky Whisker Island Cat Shines
- Mount Magmeow Cat Shines
- Roiling Roller Isle Cat Shines
- Plessie Medals and Rings Cat Shines
- Cloud Cannon and Rabbit Chase Cat Shines
- Purple Switches and Lake Lapcat Cat Shines