Crisp Climb Castle Cat Shines are the subject of this guide, in which we break down each Cat Shine and its location within this region of Bowser’s Fury and Lake Lapcat.
Crisp Climb Castle Cat Shines
By the end of this guide, you’ll know where to find Crisp Climb Castle Cat Shines, and for other regions you can click back to our Cat Shine locations guide for the other locations.
Make the Lighthouse Shine
This is an extremely high stage where you’ll need to use the propeller blocks. Follow the arrows and you should be okay: the Shine is sitting in front of the lighthouse at the top.
Hurry! Fly Through the Frost!
A purple switch has appeared near the start of the stage. Grab a propeller block before you ground-pound it because you won’t have a lot of time: it’ll make a bunch of rotating platforms appear. Climb them and jump over to the Shine before the timer runs out.
Fury Shadow on Ice
This is another battle with Shadow Luigi, who will constantly run away from you. Three hits will defeat him and earn you the Shine. If you’re struggling to reach him, you don’t have to: any time he stops to taunt you, simply bring up the cursor with R and point at him (or tap him on the touch screen) to send Bowser Jr over to attack him instead.
Crisp Climb Castle Cat Shine Shards
You can find the Crisp Climb Castle Cat Shine Shard locations here:
- When you reach the first high section (with the circular icy area), stand in the middle of the ice and jump up with the propeller block to reach the first Shard.
- After the first Shard, when you jump across the gap to the turning wooden platforms, continue to ride a platform all the way around until you see the second Shard in an alcove.
- After climbing the second tower for a while you’ll see a sign with an arrow pointing right, with four question blocks next to it. Go left instead and use the propeller block to jump straight up: you’ll go through a hole in the roof and find the third Shard in a little secret area.
- Shortly after the third shard you’ll walk over two rotating, X-shaped platforms. After these you’ll see the fourth shard underneath you. You can try to use the propeller block to jump under it and spin yourself back upwards, but it’s easier to use the block to slowly float down towards it and accept your trip back down to the bottom of the stage, where you can then work your way back to where you were.
- You’ll see the last Shard shortly after where you found the fourth one: it’s in the middle of the big windmill section. Just use the propeller block to float down to it.
Blast the Fury Blocks
The Fury Blocks can be found right at the base of the first section. From the arch at the start of the stage, head forwards then turn right when you reach the sign with the up arrow on it and drop down into the water: you’ll see the Fury Blocks on your left. As usual, wait for Bowser to appear or trigger him with a Bowser amiibo, and make him breathe fire in your direction to break the blocks and get the Shine.
Bowser's Fury Cat Shine locations
- Fur Step Island Cat Shines
- Scamper Shores Cat Shines
- Pounce Bounce Isle Cat Shines
- Fort Flaptrap Cat Shines
- Slipskate Slope Cat Shines
- Clawswipe Colosseum Cat Shines
- Trickity Tower Cat Shines
- Crisp Climb Castle Cat Shines
- Pipe Path Tower Cat Shines
- Risky Whisker Island Cat Shines
- Mount Magmeow Cat Shines
- Roiling Roller Isle Cat Shines
- Plessie Medals and Rings Cat Shines
- Cloud Cannon and Rabbit Chase Cat Shines
- Purple Switches and Lake Lapcat Cat Shines