Pokemon Scarlet and Violet is finally here, bringing with it a huge new world, a ton of new Pokemon, and plenty of new mysteries to uncover.
A new addition to the franchise is the academy that players can attend. While you’ll join the academy at the start of the game, once you’ve left, you can go back to the academy and take classes.
There are several different classes that you can attend in the game, including Biology, Math, Home Economics, Battle Studies, Languages, and Art. Each class will require the player to take two tests.
So read on to find out all the Biology answers in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
Pokémon Scarlet and Violet review
More Pokemon Scarlet and Violet academy answers:
Biology answers in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
These are the Biology answers in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet’s academy:
- Question 1: Where shouldn’t Pokemon walk with you
- Answer: Inside of buildings
- Question 2: What Pokemon are born from
- Answer: Eggs
- Question 3: Another way to increase your chances of a successful catch
- Answer: Inflict the Pokemon with a status condition
- Question 4: To cancel Evolution press what button?
- Answer: B
- Question 5: What is the likelihood of finding a Shiny Pokemon?
- Answer: 1 in 4000
- Question 6: Does anyone know what Pokemon I am referring to?
- Answer: Rotom