Pounce Bounce Isle Cat Shines are the subject of this guide, in which we break down each Cat Shine and its location within this region of Bowser’s Fury and Lake Lapcat.
Pounce Bounce Isle Cat Shines
By the end of this guide, you’ll know where to find Pounce Bounce Isle Cat Shines, and for other regions you can click back to our Cat Shine locations guide for the other locations.
Make the Lighthouse Shine
Make your way through the stage as normal, you’ll find the Shine at the foot of the lighthouse.
Hurry! Jump High, Jump Fast!
At the start of the stage, some new signs have been added directing you to a purple switch on the right. Hit that to make some new platforms appear, leading to a shortcut to the lighthouse. Follow the path and reach the Shine before time runs out: this is easier if you have Cat Mario equipped.
Key to the Cat Shine
Use the red spring jump near the start, followed by the two yellow ones on the left, then go down the slide. The key is at the top of the wall facing you (above where the power-up is: if you’ve already collected the Shards, it’s near where the third one was). Climb the wall as Cat Mario, pick up the key and head back to the start of the stage, where the caged Shine can be found. Don’t land in the water, though, or you’ll drop the key and have to start again.
Pounce Bounce Isle Cat Shine Shards
You can find the Pounce Bounce Isle Cat Shine Shard locations here:
- From the blue platform at the start of this stage, head forwards and jump up to the high platform after uncovering the large spring platform under the crates. There you’ll see a group of nine enemies carrying the first Shard.
- The second Shard is next to the first one: just on the left, where you can get the Boomerang power-up, the Shard is right above that, at the top of the wall. It’s easiest to get if you’re Cat Mario.
- In the next section, where you fight the three Boomerang Bros, if you climb the right-hand wall you’ll see the third Shard behind it.
- The section following this has you climbing a series of rising platforms with spring jumps on them. As you reach the top of this area you’ll see the Shard in the air on the right. Walk forward until you reach the gap on the right-hand wall and use the boomerang power-up to get it.
- When you reach the lighthouse, turn around and look back where you came from. You’ll see the final shard underneath the slide.
Blast the Fury Blocks
From the start of the stage, jump across the three spring platforms then immediately look 90 degrees to the left. You’ll see another spring platform on a small patch of land. Head over there and you’ll see that above the spring are some blocks with Bowser’s face on them. You need to wait until it gets dark then try to force Bowser to breathe flames in your direction while you jump in front of the blocks. This will break them and reveal the Shine.
Bowser's Fury Cat Shine locations
- Fur Step Island Cat Shines
- Scamper Shores Cat Shines
- Pounce Bounce Isle Cat Shines
- Fort Flaptrap Cat Shines
- Slipskate Slope Cat Shines
- Clawswipe Colosseum Cat Shines
- Trickity Tower Cat Shines
- Crisp Climb Castle Cat Shines
- Pipe Path Tower Cat Shines
- Risky Whisker Island Cat Shines
- Mount Magmeow Cat Shines
- Roiling Roller Isle Cat Shines
- Plessie Medals and Rings Cat Shines
- Cloud Cannon and Rabbit Chase Cat Shines
- Purple Switches and Lake Lapcat Cat Shines