Clawswipe Colosseum Cat Shines are the subject of this guide, in which we break down each Cat Shine and its location within this region of Bowser’s Fury and Lake Lapcat.
Clawswipe Colosseum Cat Shines
By the end of this guide, you’ll know where to find Clawswipe Colosseum Cat Shines, and for other regions you can click back to our Cat Shine locations guide for the other locations.
Clash with Cat Boom Boom
From the start of the stage, head right and hug the wall of the Colosseum until you go into the water: there you’ll see a small gap where you can swim into the Colosseum itself. Walk onto the large platform in the middle and you’ll trigger a boss fight with Cat Boom Boom, with the Shine as a reward.
Cat Pom Pom’s Counterattack
The gap to let you into the Colosseum is blocked off this time, so stay to the right and ground pound the large yellow question block to make a column of blocks appear: follow the path along and you’ll eventually be able to get into the Colosseum from above. Head to the middle platform again for a battle with Cat Pom Pom.
Final Bout with Cat Boom Boom
Use the large yellow question block to travel upwards again as if you were doing the previous Shine, but this time you’ll reach a brick wall. Backtrack a little and you’ll see a Bob-omb dispenser. Ground pound the two yellow blocks to the left of it to create a staircase, grab a Bob-omb and quickly head left to the brick wall and blow it up to reach another boss fight.
Clawswipe Colosseum Cat Shine Shards
You can find the Clawswipe Colosseum Cat Shine Shards here:
- You’ll see the first Shard right at the start of the stage: it’s on the left in a little puddle.
- Once you’re inside the Colosseum, stand on the large middle platform (where you fight Cat Boom Boom) and turn around until you see the Shard at one of the windows.
- While standing on the large platform inside the Colosseum, jump into the water and swim around. You’ll see the third Shard in a little alcove underneath the platform.
- The fourth Shard can be found on the rooftop of the Colosseum. If you’re struggling to get up there, there’s a little platform inside the Colosseum that you can run up as Cat Mario to climb to the top.
- The final Shard is high up in the sky above the Colosseum. To reach it, find the large blue spring on the roof of the Colosseum and jump on it. Aim it towards the lighthouse and pull it back to fling Mario towards the Shard.
Blast the Fury Blocks
The Fury Blocks can be found on the outside wall of the Colosseum, just to the right of the big yellow question block you need to ground pound for Shines 23 and 24. As ever, wait for Bowser to appear or use a Bowser amiibo to trigger him, and make him breathe fire at you to break the blocks and get the Shine.
Bowser's Fury Cat Shine locations
- Fur Step Island Cat Shines
- Scamper Shores Cat Shines
- Pounce Bounce Isle Cat Shines
- Fort Flaptrap Cat Shines
- Slipskate Slope Cat Shines
- Clawswipe Colosseum Cat Shines
- Trickity Tower Cat Shines
- Crisp Climb Castle Cat Shines
- Pipe Path Tower Cat Shines
- Risky Whisker Island Cat Shines
- Mount Magmeow Cat Shines
- Roiling Roller Isle Cat Shines
- Plessie Medals and Rings Cat Shines
- Cloud Cannon and Rabbit Chase Cat Shines
- Purple Switches and Lake Lapcat Cat Shines